4 Reasons To Exhibit, Sponsor or come as a Trade Visitor
1) We bring the SEA and ANZ radiology community to your doorstep!
We bring radiologists and allied health professionals from the region to you.The wide attendee demographic allows you to: discover buying needs directly from end buyers, identify potential market trends, and business intelligence with over 1,000 regional delegates expected in 2018 (increase in over 25% from 2017)
"A well organised, big event within the region of Asia. Would attend again!”
- Jesus Laguyo, Radiographer, SGH, Singapore
2) Meet manufacturers and regional / national distributors from the region.
Thinking of entering a market? We can help with facilitated or serendipitous meetings of in country / regional distributors. In 2017, over 70% of exhibiting companies were direct manufacturers, 20% were regional distributors and 10% were national distributors.
“A very smooth and structured conference. Efficient service rendered by the conference staff. “
- Joanne Kong Wai Ling, Principal Radiographer, KKH, Singapore
3) Great value for exhibitors, with cost per lead (CPL) @ $4 SGD.
The high attendee to exhibitor ratio provides excellent marketing value for participating companies using 2017 as a reference, the CPL is approximately $4sgd, with over 90% of exhibitors indicating that they would return again in 2018.
“I am very satisfied with the new topics that was addressed during the conference.”
- Sonexay Rajvong, Director of Radiology Division, Ministry Of Health, Mittaphae Hospital, Laos
4. Delegates and attendees want to come back!
Great conferences are a combination of content, speakers, and user experience (especially food)! RadiologyAsia answers all 3, with over 100 speakers, 4 concurrent conference tracks, and a bunch of local food delights. Over 90% of delegates felt that the content was outstanding, and where 95% felt that the user experience was world-class!
“Very good! Technical exhibition were better than what I expected …”
- Assoc. Prof Chiou Li Ong, Division Chairman and Head of Diagnostic/ Interventional Imaging Department, KKH, Singapore