1) We bring the ASEAN and ANZ radiology community to your doorstep!
We bring radiologists and allied health professionals from the region to you.The wide attendee demographic allows you to: discover buying needs directly from end buyers, identify potential market trends, and business intelligence with over 1,000 regional delegates expected in 2018 (increase in over 25% increase from 2017)
"A well organised, big event within the region of Asia. Would attend again!”
- Jesus Laguyo, Radiographer, SGH, Singapore
2) Meet manufacturers and regional / national distributors from the region.
Thinking of entering a market? We can help with facilitated or serendipitous meetings of in country / regional distributors. In 2017, over 70% of exhibiting companies were direct manufacturers, 20% were regional distributors and 10% were national distributors.
“A very smooth and structured conference. Efficient service rendered by the conference staff. “
- Joanne Kong Wai Ling, Principal Radiographer, KKH, Singapore
3) Great value for exhibitors, with cost per lead (CPL) @ $4 SGD.
The high attendee to exhibitor ratio provides excellent marketing value for participating companies using 2017 as a reference, the CPL is approximately $4sgd, with over 90% of exhibitors indicating that they would return again in 2018.
“I am very satisfied with the new topics that was addressed during the conference.”
- Sonexay Rajvong, Director of Radiology Division, Ministry Of Health, Mittaphae Hospital, Laos
4. Delegates, attendees and exhibitors want to come back!
Great conferences are a combination of content, speakers, and user experience (especially food)! RadiologyAsia answers all 3, with over 100 speakers, 4 concurrent conference tracks, and a bunch of local food delights. Over 90% of delegates felt that the content was outstanding, and where 95% felt that the user experience was world-class.
“Very good! Technical exhibition were better than what I expected …”
- Assoc. Prof Chiou Li Ong, Division Chairman and Head of Diagnostic/ Interventional Imaging Department, KKH, Singapore