1) Wide-ranging 4 track programme with over 100 renowned speakers
Delegates are able to achieve their learning needs whatever they may be! Over 720 (85%) of our 2017 delegates indicated that they would come back again in 2018!
"A well-conducted conference with good speakers. Very informative and interesting.”
- Oh Choo Eng, Consultant Radiologist, Gleneagles Penang, Malaysia"
2) Incredible value and accessibility for delegates like you!
Conference passes for Radiologists at SGD 235 and subsidised passes for Allied Health Professionals at SGD 135; accommodation options from $25 per night as well! Did we mention the venue is only 15 minutes from the airport?
"Everything is well organized!
The venue and exhibition hall is great and the conference is interesting!”
- Shukri Loutfi, Radiologist, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Saudi Arabia
3) We fill your bellies and your minds!
Curated menus allow delegates to savour our incredibly popular array of local delicacies such as-pulled tea, laksa, nasi lemak; not forgetting our all-day healthy dining options as well! Over 95% of delegates in RadiologyAsia 2017 felt that the user experience was world-class!
“The food was great and the lectures were excellent!”
- Zuhanis Abd Hamid, Radiologist, MOH Malaysia, Malaysia
4) Learn through hands-on and small group workshops as well
For 2018, the conference will feature workshops covering areas such as: Ultrasound, Breast Imaging and Abdominal Imaging. In 2017, we ran 7 wide-ranging workshops, where over 88% of attendees indicated that they had a positive learning experience!
“Very informative lectures that covered topics which has never been discussed before.”
- Sun Yu Lam, Resident, Tuen Mun Hospital, Hong Kong